SMME C-19 Compliance Competition
27 August – 25 September 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is only open to all forms of independent Small, Medium and Micro
Enterprises, including Permitted Informal Businesses located in the Cape Winelands
District adhering to the following criteria:
• SARS certificate in good standing
• UIF registration certificate in good standing
• CIPC registration certificate (Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission)
• RSA Bank Account (valid)
2. No entries from national chain stores/enterprises will be accepted, however
franchised businesses may enter.
3. The competition is open to businesses who have a staff complement of less than 10
employees, including owner and casuals.
4. Only entries submitted via: WhatsApp to 074 517 6416 or emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org will be eligible.
5. An entry will be considered valid if it consists of the following:
a. A photo of staff wearing masks correctly, practicing social distancing and
hand sanitizing; OR
b. A photo of staff helping clients be safe, i.e. sanitizing hands, practicing social
distancing and mask wearing.
Each entry must include name and contact details of owner; name and address of
business and the number of employees.
6. Winners will be chosen through a lucky draw, by an independent body.
7. Only one winner will be chosen from each municipal area – Langeberg, Breede
Valley, Drakenstein, Stellenbosch and Witzenberg
8. The prize includes:
a. 1 10 X 15 cm Advertorial in your local newspaper: Paarl Post, Eikestadnuus,
Witzenberg Herald, BreeRivier Gazette or the Worcester Standard.
b. Winners will be announced on the local radio Stations: Radio KC, Valley FM
and Worcester FM; a short description of each winner will be shared in these
c. Winners will be shared on various social media sites.
9. The competition is not open to CWDM employees or their families.
10. Competition closes on 25 September 2020
11. No late entries will be accepted.